How it Works
Virtual competitions in a variety of disciplines will be offered weekly, bi-weekly and monthly.
Members may browse all present competitions and select classes that they wish to enter.
- Browse the competitions and decide what competition you wish to enter.
- Click the “ENTER COMPETITION” button.
- Fill out the Registration/Entry Form and provide payment information.
- Upload video.
- Complete payment.
- Competitor will receive e mail confirmation of entry and payment.
- Check back to see your results and review the judge’s notes!
HSI reserves the right to refuse video submissions under these or other conditions:
- Video is deemed to be unsafe by actions of horse, rider or other participants/bystanders involved and surroundings.
- Video submission is over three (3) minutes in length.
- Course requirements are not met.
- Video submission is poor quality or not able to be judged.
- Rider is not wearing an approved safety helmet with a permanently affixed harness.
Entry Fees are non-refundable. Request for refund consideration will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Please fill out the Question Form HERE.